I found this amazing recipe for cheese stuffed tomatoes today and I thought it would be a great change. So I took this basic recipe for stuffed tomatoes and added my own additions like vegetarian italian sausage, more cheese,chopped fresh spinach and took out the butter and added a nice quality EVOO.
These were very easy to make and I love the way they smell as they cook up. Served with a whole wheat speghetti and a light marinara sauce, dinner is on.
Have a vegetarian recipe you would like us to try? Share it here!
- It’s Tomato Season. (jovinacooksitalian.com)
- Foodie Friday (godfamilycountrylove.wordpress.com)
- Summer Pasta with Heirloom Tomatoes (urbancomfort.typepad.com)
- Heart Healthy Recipes: Rigatoni Bake (goldenrule.com)
- Tomato, Cucumber and Feta Salad (andtheycookedhappilyeverafter.wordpress.com)
- Friday Feast: What’s In My Kitchen? (runningatdisney.com)
- Mummu’s Old Fashioned Lasagne (notecook.com)